Description: With its advanced selective entry technology, our PetSafe® Microchip Cat Flap has been designed to allow your cat easy access to the outside world whilst keeping other troublesome cats and animals out of your house.
Using radio frequency identification (RFID) technology, the PetSafe® Microchip Cat Flap works by reading your cat’s unique microchip ID without the need for a collar or accessory. When your cat approaches the cat flap, the flap will respond by allowing only your cat to enter. The cat flap will remain locked and deny access to cats that are not programmed, wild animals, pests and strays.
The cat flap is also designed with a convenient Manual 4-Way lock that allows you to control the access of your programmed cats.
The PetSafe® Microchip Cat Flap reads the most common type of microchip implanted in cats – FDX-B (15-digit). If you are not sure what type of microchip your cat has, try our microchip compatibility checker, and enter your cat’s microchip ID to verify that your microchip is compatible.
• For cats up to 8 kg
• Rigid, transparent plastic flap
• Durable plastic frame
• Uses 4 x AA batteries (not included)
• Battery usually lasts 1 year
• Easy to program
• Can be programmed for up to 40 microchipped cats
• Reinforced, dual auto-latch with 4-way manual lock
• Helps restrict entry of unwanted cats
• Draught excluder for additional energy efficiency
• Low battery indicator
• Fits wood, PVC, uPVC and metal doors
• Frame Dimensions (W x H): 22 x 23.9 cm
• Flap Dimensions (W x H): 14.6 x 13.5 cm
• Maximum Pet Shoulder Width: 15 cm
• Center-to-center distance screw holes: 19.3 cm
• Total Depth (Including tunnel to outside): 12.2 cm (Inside part: 5 cm + Tunnel: 7.2 cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.